Monday 1 October 2012

Bank Loan


                                                                         30-Sep-2012
From,
Tarun kumar jha
Parsns nestle, Ramanthpuram
Coimbatore-04

To,
Bank Manager
SBI-Peelamedu branch, peelamedu
Coimbatore-04
Sir,
                With due regards I state that I need a personal loan of 2500000. I need the personal loan to buy a piece of land to build my house. I have carefully considered all my options and decided to opt for a loan. Also according to my calculation, I will be able to  pay off the loan for a period of 8 years.
                I am currently working as a Project Manager in WIPRO TECH., Coimbatore where I have been working for the past 10 years. You can very well verify my profile from the Personnel Department of my company at Telephone number 080-2502125 or write them at www.wipropersonnel.com.
                I have included the copy of my bank statement for past 6 months which will help you to know that I am very well capable to return my loan in a stipulated time.
                I will be very obliged if you pay your due consideration toward my letter and help me to get a loan of Rs. 2500000. I am prepared to come to your bank at any time to discuss about remaining detail procedure to get a loan. You can contact me at Telephone number 909-495-0210.
I look forward to hearing soon from you.
Yours sincerely
Tarun Kumar Jha

No comments:

Post a Comment