Monday 1 October 2012

Bank Loan


                                                                                                              30-Sep-2012
From,
Jijo Wilson
Koil Street, P N Palayam,
Coimbatore-04

To,
Branch Manager
ICICI- R S Puram branch, Coimbatore-04
Sir,
                I need a loan for Rs.2500000 from your esteemed bank. I need this loan to buy a piece of land in Coimbatore to build my house. I have a salary of Rs 60000 a month. I can afford a monthly payment of Rs 20000 as my EMI.       
My company ABC InfoTech is one of the most reputed IT firms in India and I have been working here for the past 12 year. I also own other properties in and around Coimbatore which I can keep as collateral for this loan. I am attaching my past 6 month’s bank statement copy which will help you to verify my transactions from the bank.
It will be very kind on your part if you fix an appointment so that it we can discuss remaining procedures to take my loan. You can call me at my telephone number at 8759965412.
Hope will hear a positive response from your side. 


Yours sincerely
Jijo Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment